Are you looking for a way to watch Hotstar content on your TV? If you are having a Chromecast connected to the TV, then you can easily watch all the Hotstar app videos on a bigger screen. Know how to cast Hotstar on TV in this post and start having fun right away.
Disney+Hotstar is a video streaming platform with a lot of amazing content available. This is a subscription-based video streaming service with two plans VIP and Premium available. There is also some free Hotstar content that doesn’t need any signup or subscription for Hotstar.
Hotstar allows its users to cast the application on their Chromecast TVs. You can use your mobile phone to control the streaming on your TV and watch all that you want on a bigger screen. We have given how to cast Hotstar on TV using 2 methods below.
How to Cast Hotstar On TV
The Hotstar content can be cast on Chromecast TV in two easy ways. Either by using Hotstar mobile application or using Chrome browser on your PC. Here, we will explain both the possible methods to cast Hotstar on Chromecast TV successfully.
The requirements for casting Hotstar on TV are a smartphone with Hotstar application installed or a PC, Chromecast connected to the TV, and a strong internet connection. Also, make sure that your Chromecast and smartphone or PC are connected to the same internet network.
How To Cast Hotstar On TV Using Mobile
The first method using which you can cast Hotstar to Chromecast is with a smartphone. You can cast the Hotstar app to the TV using both Android and iOS mobile phones. Here is how to cast Hotstar on TV successfully. Follow the instructions given below to cast your Hotstar App to TV.
- First of all, make sure that you have installed the Hotstar app on your phone.
- Create an account if you are a new user or login to your Hotstar account if you already have.
- Now, on the Hotstar home page, tap on the Cast icon located at the bottom right.
- Then, all the Chromecast devices will be shown. Select your Chromecast TV.
- That’s it. Now, stream any video on your smartphone and watch it on TV.
This is how to cast Hotstar on TV easily. If you haven’t installed the Hotstar application, then use the below method to cast Hotstar on Chromecast.
How To Cast Hotstar On TV Using Chrome
Another method that is useful for casting Hotstar to Chromecast TV is by using the Google Chrome browser, you get hotstar for pc with this. If you don’t have a dedicated mobile application of Hotstar installed on your smartphone, then you can use this method as well. Here is how to cast Hotstar on TV without Hotstar application.
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer or laptop.
- In the search bar, type www.hotstar.com and press Enter.
- Now, click on the “Log in” tab at the top-right corner of the page.
- Login to your Hotstar account using the registered phone number or Email ID.
- Once successfully logged into your account, play any video.
- Next, with the video playing, go to the top-right corner of the window.
- Click on the three vertical dots there to get a drop-down menu.
- From the given options, click on “Cast”.
- A list of Chromecast devices will be shown. Select your Chromecast TV.
- Then, click on the “Sources” option and choose the “Cast” tab.
- That’s it.
This is how to cast Hotstar to TV. Start watching Hotstar on TV using your PC mouse as the controller. Whatever you stream on PC will be displayed on the Chromecast TV.
Here we have discussed how to cast Hotstar on TV which is connected to Chromecast. With a Hotstar application on your smartphone, you can easily screencast the application and watch the content on your TV. However, if you don’t have a smartphone in hand, you can also use your Google Chrome browser on your PC to cast Hotstar on TV. We hope you found this information useful. For more interesting posts, visit the Hotstarapp.live page.